The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
BazSpur
cstmrsking
sarflondonar
HotspurRoper
spurslegend
9 posters

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 Empty Re: COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 01:50

tressman1 wrote:Boys I am trying to get that image out of my head I need to sleep at night

They say uncle sol is built like a rare nigerian white rhino ! poor theo ! but he cant arf run !
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 Empty Re: COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE

Post by tressman1 Mon Mar 15 2010, 01:54

He has the need for speed love eyes lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 15 2010, 01:57

spurslegend wrote:
    tressman1 wrote:Only Aresnil fans like cuming in the back door of their mates finger3
    blinding lol lol lol lol

Ha ha ha ha lovin it.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 01:58

sol catches up with him now and again, and says "its from my spurs days " "its great to stuff a gooner " COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 24840
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Mon Mar 15 2010, 02:00

lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Mar 15 2010, 02:02

The gooners are getting a bit of a battering on here at the moment. COULD YOU EVER WANT SPURS TO LOSE - Page 5 25429

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 05:30

Never have we seen so many posts attached to a thread. COYS. Don't mess with the Yid Army. And the consenus seems to be (with regards to Dave's original post), NO. We don't want to see our beloved SPURS lose. Sorted . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15 2010, 06:35

spurslegend wrote:dont you mean off to the shower to play that good old arsenil pass time hunt the soap
    adebayor, adebayor, done wenger up the ringer, now his ar*h*le is sore!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05 2024, 20:15