The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
WALNUT EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
WALNUT EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
WALNUT EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
WALNUT EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
WALNUT EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
WALNUT EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
WALNUT EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
WALNUT EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
WALNUT EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

WALNUT Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
MarkA249
BazSpur
spurslegend
7 posters

WALNUT

spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

WALNUT Empty WALNUT

Post by spurslegend Mon May 31 2010, 07:28

WHAT A PLIE OF sh*t HE'S FAST AND THATS ALL
    THE cnut SHOULD NEVER PUT ON A ENGLAND SHIRT AGAIN
    HE CANT LACE LENNONS BOOTS

WALNUT Empty Re: WALNUT

Post by Guest Mon May 31 2010, 08:01

Trouble is Dave, I think he may well end up on the plane; but he is shoite. Full of running but no end product. Reminds me of Lennon when he first came to Spurs, but Lennon is good enough to have moved his game on whereas walnut I don't think ever will . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 31 2010, 08:24

Totally useless. Lennon was by far the better of the two. TBH even SWP was better that Walnut.

Post by Guest Mon May 31 2010, 20:59

lol.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon May 31 2010, 22:53

fcuk me even the gooner yid agrees

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01 2010, 04:55

lets see who cappello plays, but if hudd,dawson,defoe are in about the starting line up, we have no chance. king and lennon i can accept, but if u wanna bet big boy, i bet u and any 1 else on here for that matter that walcott plays more minutes in the world cup than lennon, lol i expect u not to take me up on this bet but maybe lee or others will. so to summarise, i will stand any bet on here from anyone who thinks lennon will play more minutes. so to the ones talking about it, i suggest u put your dow where your mouths are. cmon big boy really looking forwrd to your reply.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jun 01 2010, 06:27

Personally I don't think Hudd and Dawson will go. As for whether Lennon gets more games than Walnut, he should but you never know with managers. I really don't think Walnut played well against the Japanese.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01 2010, 06:44

Lennon missed a sitter WALNUT Icon_rolleyes

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01 2010, 06:48

And walnut was a passenger Mark. You goners must surely see he is all zip with no zap. Lennon is the much better player overall and I say that without bias. As for Burgs and his minutes on the pitch ! I accept . . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01 2010, 07:00

vis i think lennon is the better player, but cappello will play walcot if hes fit imo, walcot has played on a bigger stage and performed, a hatrick in croatia is an achievement and cappello will recognise this, lets wait and see. as for the bet do u want a 5 pound bet for charity on the outcome.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01 2010, 07:11

The usual bet my friend. Unfortunately I agree with you. Managers seem to be blind to his shortcomings, and lets be honest the hattrick ; although worthy; was a flash in the pan. A good player to run at defences after 70 or so minutes but as of yet not good enough to, IMO, start. Question Burgs ? Do you think he made a bad move signing for youse guys ? Maybe his career would have been better served by going elsewhere ? The raw ingredients are present but the full mix still seems a long way off . . . . . .

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01 2010, 07:23

fair comment, theo hasn set the world alight, but he does have frightening pace and when hes on it hes unstoppable, i think lennon has the same abilities. walcot may have been wiser going to a lets say lesser club, but hes still a kid and cmon arsenal aint a bad place to be, he got a bad injury at stoke last year and that knocked himback a bit but i believe hes got something to offer england and arsenal, i remember another kid coming from southampton who went to a big club at a young age, suffered a few injuries, got his chance and has now become the best left sided player in the country. who knows theo may do the same.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jun 01 2010, 07:46

Mark2spark wrote:Lennon missed a sitter WALNUT Icon_rolleyes

He did Mark but as all the commentators will say. At least he was in the right place. Next time he will probably score.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01 2010, 07:54

Fair comments Burgs. My point is that arsenils build up play may not (and I stand to be corrected) be suited to his pace. I also think that his final ball or lay-off is sadly lacking. OK Lennon was similar but you could see a gradual improvement, game by game; season by season, to where he is now. I do think walnut has it in him to be something special but it needs a manager and style of play, and this ain't a dig at your team Burgs, that will allow him to express these talents . . . . .
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Tue Jun 01 2010, 07:57

burger777 wrote:fair comment, theo hasn set the world alight, but he does have frightening pace and when hes on it hes unstoppable, i think lennon has the same abilities. walcot may have been wiser going to a lets say lesser club, but hes still a kid and cmon arsenal aint a bad place to be, he got a bad injury at stoke last year and that knocked himback a bit but i believe hes got something to offer england and arsenal, i remember another kid coming from southampton who went to a big club at a young age, suffered a few injuries, got his chance and has now become the best left sided player in the country. who knows theo may do the same.
    but walnuts english and the club hes at is arsenal what chance has he got he needs to move to a english club if he is to have any chance
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Jun 01 2010, 23:05

not even on the plane haha so burger dude looks like five pound to vis charity
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Jun 01 2010, 23:29

Yeah just read that on the net Mark PMSL. In all honesty he doesn't deserve to go.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Jun 02 2010, 00:39

blinding the one and only english man from the scum and hes been kicked off the plane lol lol lol lol
    how many yids
    proud to be spurs proud to be ENGLISH

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 01:10

haha burger how wrong are you. How funny walnot sayin 2 days ago how last world cup he didnt derserve to go and this time he derserves to be in the sqaud and now fabio drops him.
    i bet walnut welll gutted and is in shock lol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Wed Jun 02 2010, 01:21

im sure uncle sol will sort him out lought lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jun 02 2010, 01:21

Reports coming out are saying Barry will be on the plane Man City have confirmed SWP has made it.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 01:34

LOL hang on guys, Aaron needs at least 1 second on the pitch before I claim me bet . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 01:43

lol its yours vis, hatricks in craotia get soon forgotten in modern footy, let me know where u want me to send my 5 ver.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jun 02 2010, 01:43

PMSL Vis. However I thought Burger said Walnut will get more MINUTES than Aaron. Got to wait at least a minute mate lol.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02 2010, 01:52

who will you be supportin in the world cup then burgs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 12 2024, 17:56