The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+5
DJSR
Boltjean
BazSpur
shearspur
vis
9 posters

FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers

FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 01:32

bloody ian down says its our best performace
    do me a favoor its bloody bolton who bottom of the league
    we played well aganst a sh*t team
    did we not play better aganst a better team aganst newcastle
    liverpool ect

to get a hard on over a crap bolton team yet it still needed a late goal to make sure we got through

FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Quarter Final Vs Bolton Wanderers

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 01:35

My god, Ian Dowie was commentating on the match, you know Dowie, the ex pro and manager? wahoo ian bloody dowie who scored one of the best own goals ever

failed at everythin hes ever done

dj you talk Bollox take ur spurs blinkers off
    bolton where so poor untill they went a goal behind

dj i said for ages now bale and defoe or too greedy and could of cost us again last night

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 01:40

baz you talk rubbish aswell. if we never got them late goals then we could be sitting here talking about something else

i do wonder if people look in and see the abuse i get and think no i wont join because if they dont agree with me they will swear at me.

surley the last thing you want to do is scare of another poster seeing as they all left since you kicked certan posters off here.

you still not anserd that you was wrong because them same posters who wanted them off no longer post here but post on fb spurs arsneal pages for banter

PRICELESS Very Happy
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Mar 29 2012, 01:52

Priceless?. Priceless? No, I'll tell you what's f*cking priceless. Priceless is coming on this SPURS forum and continually slagging players, the manager and Tottenham Hotspur off with impunity. I told you once before, You always think you are right and everyone else wrong. The only thing stopping people from joining this forum is you with your continual slagging of all things Spurs. How do you think that looks to guests looking in. Posters have left because of you and I know that for a fact. I am sick of you and your negative posts. Do me and everyone else a favour. f*ck off and don't post on here again.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 02:06

baz you sheep
    lobo dave jim they dont post anymore not because of me
    we used to get loads of posters on here before you was gutless and banned burger because a few posters didnt like that he got all attention
    i dont always slag off spurs in fact go back to the last 7 dayss of my post. hardly any slag of the players

i say what i see and that is a manager that dont want to be here

djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Mar 29 2012, 02:14

baz you sheep

Thats a riot, you continually copy and paste other fickle "supporters" posts on other forums and Baz is
    a sheep?
    If Spurs are so bad, why support them, sorry follow them?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Mar 29 2012, 02:15

Gutless? Classy, very classy. Stepping very close to the line fella. Be careful.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 02:25

what line carefull of what. i guess your on about banning me because you dont like what i said

heres a thought why not put me on ignore...
    to ban someone because for once he stuck up for himself is poor baz.

if burg and ion had each other on ignore we might have a board thats busy and not days on here that seem like ghost days

and you keep saying people dont come on here because of me well theres some that dont come on here because of you
    1 is a poster you use to worship thinks your an idiot

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Mar 29 2012, 02:30

Do you think I am going to put up with you slagging me on my forum. Do you think I am a cnut? Oh and yes I would ban you and good f*cking riddance. I don't care who thinks I am an idiot. Couldn't give a flying toss but obviously you and said person must have been talking about me then. So is that it then. Talking about me behind my back. I take it you agree with said poster then. oh and I have never idolised anyone.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 02:35

im sure you talk about me behind my back to posters.

and nope i dont slag you off behind your back and i have nothing aganst you.

all what happend is i asked this person why they dont post on here.

people only seem to remember my negative post and not the times i help people out on here with links ect

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Mar 29 2012, 02:46

Got nothing more to say TBH.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29 2012, 02:52

i try hard to get posters posting on here.
    i even tell people about this boards and have put links on other sites

i would love this board to be as good as aol in 2005
    i never tell people not to post on here and hope people like max lobo phillip jim hots all come back
    Maximus
    Maximus
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Maximus Thu Mar 29 2012, 04:16

Nothing ever changes on here does it?

Same old same old ...........
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Mar 29 2012, 04:20

Oh I don't now Max Rolling Eyes

TIME OUT !
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Mar 29 2012, 04:29

I quite agree Max.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Mar 29 2012, 05:28

Gentlemen. I am going to lock this thread. There are insults, or just perhaps the chance of, starting to fly and as mates of old we don't need that. . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07 2024, 04:53